Friday, March 2, 2012

My Health...By The Numbers


The staff and I had the awesome opportunity to find out exactly how healthy or unhealthy we really were. This was truly helpful because I now have a starting point and a direction on what I specifically need to work on to have the healthiest year ever!
Oxygen Uptake = 39 (I just missed above average by 2 points) 
Body Fat % = 19 (I just missed above average by 1 point) 
Waist circumference = 35 inches (This is satisfactory but I would like to reduce a few inches)
Weight = 181 ( I’m aiming to lose between 10 and 15 pounds) 
Blood Pressure - 103/61 (Normal) 
Glucose Levels = 92 (Satisfactory)
Now the numbers I really need to work on... Cholesterol = 225 (Borderline High, need to get this to 200 or lower) 
HDL cholesterol = 31 (Low, I need to get this to a 40 or higher) 
Cholesterol HDL ratio = 7.2 (I need to get this to 4.4 or lower) 
Body Mass Index = 26 (I need to get this between 18.5 - 24.9) 
Therefore my total health number = 73.3/100
I think that getting this type of thing done would be a great idea for anyone who would like to achieve a healthier lifestyle in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment